Dear Jon Robinson...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Please, whether we make the playoffs, or we continue on the losing trend...... rid us of this coaching staff.... the only one that's pulling his weight, is Dick LeBeau. And that's with DINO edge rushers and basically spacer Cornerbacks - (We know you did what you had to do with the Secondary to bridge the the team to next years Free Agency and Draft)

You have the sideline seats to all this Offensive Mess -- and it's just that -- Offensive that this team has been screwed out of a significant threat -- a talented roster.

When teams play the PATS, FALCONS, SEAHAWKS - they think damn, it's gonna be a battle because they're explosive ---- we don't have that thanks to an OC who looks like he ate all his "good" play sheets....

signed,

Everybody...

• High Five High Five x 9
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'll see if I can get the whole Cavaliers team to help out this cause and make sure JRob sees this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

EDGE rushers are not nearly as bad as you may think. EDGE rush is actually good.

Now the interior rush is another story.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

3-4 front is harder to get the inside push

Maybe we need to lock up some elite edge and corner guys...

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm totally cool going into next season with Morgan and Rak as our edge rushers.

We need someone who can wreck havoc in the interior of the pass rush. Of course, we'll need some depth, because outside of Morgan and Rakk, we have absolutely nobody who can get to the QB.

Is your Matthews profile pic from this past Sunday?

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Wait, I thought FatA$$ was one of the TOP DL in the NFL...or at least that's what the fan boi's would have us believe.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yeah it is

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah I remember almost hitting my head on the ceiling with joy when he caught that pass.

Mom and girlfriend came into the back room telling me to calm down.

This game is on NFL Network right now, but I refuse to rewatch it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Casey is fine. Problem is Williams is worthless and gets pushed out of every play. Then the other end position has been awful with the pass rush too.

Go figure that 2-3 span this team was racking up sacks was against weak o-lines and DaQuan Jones went into god mode and was playing like a guy who wants a big pay day this offseason.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Orakpo has been getting pushed out of almost all his rushes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar