Dear Bud Adams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by murrykline, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bud does nothing but sign paychecks... and I doubt he even does that.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Munch, Webster, and Reinfeldt probably see to it that Bud is watching old tapes from 99-00 on Sundays. He probably thinks we're leading the division right now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I pointed this out a good while back about how Munchak looks like he is sedated or half asleep on the sidelines.Even made a thread on it here about it.The man looks like someone slipped him a valium before the game.Great player i'll give him that,pretty good line coach i'll give him that also but he is in over his head as a head coach.Been following our team here twelve years so far and this one is by far the worst.Yes it was time for Fisher to go but we should've looked deeper for a head coach.These in house hires have backfired on us.Going to have to cast our net farther than Nashville to find a good head coach.Don't even get me started on Chris Johnson he is clearly done its awful.Lots of players here past their prime and those have got to go also.We do have some younger talent that looks really good but thats about the only good thing so other than that they might as well clean house from top to bottom.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Re: Munch's gametime disposition.

To me, it's not even his energy level that bothers me. But the fact that he looks to be in a constant state of confusion. He never looks confident. He never looks like "We got this". It's usually more like "What the hell just happened?".

He's in over his head.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I sure do miss McNair :(

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There is zero chance this thread reaches Bud. He's still got AOL 2.0 installed on his Gateway that came in the cow print box.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

This.

I think our fans don't realize that our defense is making some plays, but when they're on the field 45 minutes a game your going to rank at the bottom of the league. I hope our offense improves just for the sake of saving us some injuries. Marks is a difference maker in the middle but when he's out we get pushed all over the place. We can't expect him and Casey to carry the load the entire season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Defense didn't play bad this game. That one Percy Harvin run was ugly, but other than that, they played pretty well. They started giving up plays late after they were on the field most of the game.

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Development of Tim Couch and David Carr. There was a reason he was in the UFL, and we're currently witnessing that very reason.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Palmer isn't the one throwing balls behind receivers, thats Hasselbeck.

But I will say this; if a QB sucks at getting the ball down field, why keep calling those plays?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar