Dead Boys vs Def Leppard CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 1, 2016.

?

BAND WARS RD1: Dead Boys vs Def Leppard

Poll closed Mar 2, 2016.
  1. Dead Boys

18.2%
  2. Def Leppard

81.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BAND WARS RD1: Dead Boys vs Def Leppard

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Not a DB fan but they win on principle. Without Mutt Lange you would never have heard of DLep. Besides that, car accident aside, a drummer may either wear gloves or go shirtless BUT NEVER BOTH.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Losing an appendage and continuing to rock? Free access to Round 2!

INDOMITABLE SPIRIT!

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Went Dead Boys here. Sonic Reducer is pure rage..
    And Cheetah is rock local here in Nashville so who knows maybe he's part of this board..
    The band is on ****ing fire here..

I would add that High n Dry is a ******* good record as well but DL's majority is crappola..

5. avvie

Yeah, that's the fly in the ointment. When the band chose to wait for Rick to relearn how to play instead of replacing him they earned some respect from me.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ironically, I am in a situation right now where an old drummer from Fl has contacted me wanting to reform an old band of mine and do one last show.
    Four years ago he was in a motorcycle accident and left crushed against a wall for dead.
    He had his leg reconstructed and can walk now, but he's just found out the bones in the lower leg are dying and they will have to amputate once he fractures the leg again or throws more clots (which has given him 5 heart attacks over the last few years). He's willing to go for it onstage on last time even if the beater is what breaks the bone..
    Can't deny the guy that last shot...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. avvie

Ya know, Cruds....Rush has a song about that sort of situation....

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Does it having dancing dwarves and magical beans?

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No, it has something really unusual, talented musicians playing original and amazing music

:p

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I know they are bad, I know this. Thing is Def Leopard was the music of my preteen years. I wore out three Hysteria cassette tapes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar