DE Jacob Ford Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fairwin, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

42" vert is pretty amazing, anyone got any video on anderson???

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ford has a motor, that's for sure. He's non stop. Chasing down receivers 30 yards down field haha. How much smaller is he than Jevon was? Passing downs, he's got to be in there. He can blow by some guys that'd never expect it.

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

why? if Griff is really going to play CB, he is just going to get buried on the depth chart. We really messed up by making this switch. We really messed up.

In lighter news, I love the Jacob FOrd pick. He might be this years Mark Anderson.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude'd just jump over Linemen.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

so you propose we dont sign griffin???

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

i didnt say that. we have to sign griffin by NFL rules I think. im just saying that there shouldnt be a rush in signing a guy who is probably going to get buried on the depth chart because of moronic coaches.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Griff should be the last signed, simply because he was our 1st round pick... those are the most complicated deals to do, and his salary will depend in part on the salaries of the other players around him in his draft class.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

As long as all the rookies are signed before TC we will be fine. We don't need any holdouts and Griffin wasn't drafted real early so his contract shouldn't be that big of a deal.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i guess you could do soooooooo much better?

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

real mature...are you 5 years old?

Im not geting paid miiillllllions of doooolllllllaaaaarrrrrs to put the best team on the field. Get real, dawg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar