DB Reynaldo Hill...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karamello, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Deangelo Hall runs 4.2s. Doesn't matter if you don't have good footwork and instincts.

2. Nine

Nine Starter

Reynaldo struggled as a rookie, but he did show some potential. Problem is, he was no better in year two, and looked the same for most of last year.

The good news is, he did show some improvement in the last few games, and looked good enough to at least be a decent backup. And lest we forget, he also contributed on ST, as well.

If he continues to play like he did down the stretch, then I have no problem keeping him around. But if he plays like he did in '06 and early '07, then I'd cut my losses and give a younger guy a shot.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why did Hill get drafted? Really, someone would question that? We got the guy in the 7th round, and he's started some games and been a quality 3rd CB for us. That's better than your average 7th rounder.

4. reo

reo Starter

Hill's problem has never been his speed. Teams run comeback routes on him all day long.

5. karamello

karamello Camp Fodder

I understand this fully thats why I said earlier--if you have one or the other you take a chance and try and develop the player. But if you have neither footwork/ instincts or speed/agility...then what are you banking on? So I'm guessing that Hill's Pro Day time impresses the coaches enuff to take a shot on him with a rusty old 7th RD'er.

OK..you can't lead off with--"he started some games". Cmon and NO..he hasn't been a quality 3rd CB. That's my point. And a 7th RD pick..is still a pick. He easily coulda been snatched up as a FA. Finnegan is on his way to being a quality DB. I'm not expecting Hill to be the next Samari--eventhough he's rocking the 21--but he'd better look out cuz if this year's 7th RD'er gets it together Rey maybe packing come next season.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Whinging about a 7th rounder - you clearly have nothing to do.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Rey is a hard worker, good locker room guy and the coaches like him. It's all those other intangibles that keep him on the roster.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

RH is tolerable, unlike Lamont "the Big Dummy" Thompson and that skin that peels off after a sunburn

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar