David Stern is going off on the NBA

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Good for Stern trying to keep some attempt at parity going in the NBA. We've already seen one team dismantled Peyton Manning style in the Cavaliers. You don't want two of your franchises decimated.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wish these basketball players has some pride, jeez. The NBA's new slogan should read; "When the going gets tough, call your boys and see where they're going".

Michael Jordan would NEVER have left Chicago to join forces with Larry Bird.

This new trend in basketball blows. And is another reason NFL is far better than the NBA.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

lets be honest, new orleans should have never gotten a franchise... nor will they be able to keep this franchise. i give NO 5 years before NBA contraction happens

4. World Peace

i think the NBA should drop 6 teams and make the 7/8 and 5/6 seeds play a 3 game playin series to get into the NBA playoffs.

5. JCBRAVE

The NBA should dump some teams, defiantly. The league is too watered down right now.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

1st to go: The Indiana Pacers. Shut those losers down. Who cares about Hansbrough or whatever his name is, they have been a piece of garbage of a franchise since Reggie Miller left.

Golden State Warriors? Milwaukee Bucks, Raptors, Grizzlies,Timberwolves, Kings? Do these teams really justify their existence? Serious question. I don't watch enough NBA to really know.

7. JCBRAVE

I agree with the 2nd portion of your post.

Also, Memphis has shown tons of support, they may be worth keeping.

8. World Peace

david stern is a shister

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, it's not like Chicago ever picked up any star players.

[​IMG]

great players want to go to great teams/winners.

This isn't a buddy teaming up thing- it's a legit trade. The Lakers are losing 2 of their best players in the deal.

Look through NBA history. Lakers are always stacked. Boston is always stacked. It's just the way it is and the way it'll always be. Players want to play for those teams.

It's like the Yankees in baseball. The Cowboys/Steelers in football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar