David Cutcliffe interviews for Duke job.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by KTOWN TITAN, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The story was on the news this morning. What do you think Vol fans? I think Cut deserves another shot at being a head coach. UT won't miss him. Anybody can call run, run, bubble screen, quick slant and run. Not that hard. His biggest strength was always developing talent at QB which is what would be missed the most at UT.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If he's looking for a head coaching gig, Duke would be the last place I would want to go.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

even Bobby Johnson from Vandy didn't want it

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Duke is at the bottom right now, there's nowhere to go but up for them. They are saying they're committed to throwing money at the football program and are serious about building it up. There's a lot of money there to throw around.
    There won't be a lot of pressure to win right away, and would be an attractive job for someone wanting to climb up the ladder.

I don't know if Johnson turned them down, or the other way around. He doesn't seem to be that great of coach to me, his 20-50 record not that impressive. He had Cutler, and a good team this year, but no winning record yet.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I thought the Head Coaching Bug left Cutcliffe with Ole Miss...

guess not

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's taking the job. lol Wow. I wouldn't even take it.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

you gotta link on that? cause I looked everywhere with nothing to show

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Same here...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. Appears to be a done deal. He'll find it a bit easier to make some strides in the ACC over what he did in the SEC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar