Breaking News Dates & Times Set for the Titans Schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

(I haven't read this entire thread, so forgive me if I repeat other's points)

After three straight winning seasons, the fact that teams like 4-12 SF have three primetime games and we get one (that's mandatory) is ridiculous. When will the disrespect end for this team? I'm just sick of it.

This has honestly soured me on the whole season. I hate noon games. Under the lights is where it's at. I always buy tickets to all of our home primetime games and we don't have any this year. Guess I won't be going to any games.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

We aren’t interesting or entertaining. No need to get mad about it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'd rather watch Nooners on Sundays anyway. Some of us have to go to work.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

The last time the Jags beat the #Titans was December 24, 2016.

The Thursday night matchup on September 19, 2019, is exactly 999 days later. If the Titans win that game, that’ll be 1000 days unbeaten against Jacksonville.

Per TFR

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

You should go to the Bolts or Jags games then. They are the 3pm start time which is my favorite time....can get out and tailgate and watch all the early games....eat a bunch of buffalo wings at noon rather than at 9am...stadium usually has pretty good energy for those games too.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I’m going to the Buccs game (first Titan home game) and debated this very thing. The Buccs is a noon game but I wanted to go to a later game like your saying - almost chose the Charger game (week prior) because of that - oh well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar