Darrent Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Very true.

You get into an argument with a stranger & you have no idea what kind pf individual they are or what your getting into.

Sometimes your given no choice but to take action but do it with the wrong people & it might not end with the 1st incident. If I'm out in unfamiliar territory I don't allow myself to get drunk, you always need to be alert in this day & age.:hmm:

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, I don't get drunk when I'm at the club or at the bar. Or beforehand for that matter. I know that if I was gone enough, a fight would escalate with me. Phi is very correct though, and in DC, it seems to be an even bigger problem. People are always poppin' off at the mouth, and something will go down.

If this was an altercation with a fan, then I'd feel sick to my stomach.

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Apparently, Mike Shanahan is going to adress the public at 2

4. Futuremouse

Futuremouse Guest

K-Mart

the club in question is in my neighborhood, and the rumour is actually that Williams and Walker may have exchanged words with Kenyon Martin's entourage, not 'Mello. not implying that any Nuggets players were directly involved, but KMartins circle of friends has a pretty bad reputation here in town, and have been known to threaten and try to intimidate Pepsi center staff and paying fans at Nuggets games and at official and affiliated functions.

the other half-rumour is that Martin's group was actually the ones arguing with other people at the club, and the gunfire may have been intended for them, not Williams. note KMarts terse and vague comments on the incidents at the club... makes me think he knows more than he is telling.

it's a tragedy for sure. i'll never understand the reality that some people live in, where a disagreement or exchange of words leads to murder.

5. Matty

Matty Guest

whoever it is should rot in prison...

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I hate it that people of my generation are so quick to pick up a gun when it comes to altercations like this. I have never held a gun for anything other than sporting purposes (went to the shooting range once), and I highly doubt that I ever will. I'd much rather get my *** kicked and still be able to see tomorrow than to pull out a gun and end someone else's life.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Its sad, but even sadder when we only recognize this problem when it happens to a star

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar