Darren McFadden Is The Kid I Want Next Year

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by FightinTitan, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Tennessee's offense didn't play well because it's very hard to replace a guy that throws for 300-350 a game. (Not a knock on Crompton, because I like him a lot, and with a little more experience he's going to be good. He makes me feel better about not getting Jimmy Clausen. He just doesn't have the experience yet.) And everyone should know bad offense usually leads to bad defense.

Oh yeah, Darren McFadden..........he was amazing. Can you say Heisman?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what i dont understand is why everyone is already giving up on the henry-white backfield. i mean, they've combined for over 750 yards.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

"There are eight million reasons why Titans fans won't be seeing a Henry/White backfield in 2007......"

[​IMG]

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The running back class for the 2008 draft is going to be loaded. McFadden, Rice, Slaton, Davis from Clemson, and the guy from Boise state are all Sophomores now. If you look at the top 30 rushers in college this yr only 3 are seniors.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Johnathan Stewart...

6. we have no need for a running back the henry white combo is working out great

end

7. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Jamaal Charles if he gets back to form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar