Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He is! Dude has the moves and fights for yards.

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

no, seriously Reynaud never played a snap in 2011. he has fresh legs in preseason. Wont take long for wear to catch up. But i hope he can keep playing like this. Great for us.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

He's been fighting to make the roster. We have better players that will play hard too when it's not the preseason.

4. JCBRAVE

You guys are wrong, he'll lead the league in rushing.

5. JCBRAVE

Receiving, AND return TD's

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

My Boy Taylor T!

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Don't make a competition. Make it a tandem. Lots of teams have had great tandems. Reynaud is fast, quick, and elusive. He might be better between the tackles as well. CJ is just flat out fast. And when he's on the field you have to adjust your defense for him. If CJ was played the way most RB's were played in the league he would've hade 1600+ last season. CJ can make our defense better just by being on the field. He could be a much less used option but much more deadly if he's used correctly. Play actions. Play action screens. Zone Cutbacks, and zone plays could be very effective with him. He's looked good the past few games and I'm expecting more plays to get him in space when we start off with the Pats. I'm expecting something pretty crazy out of Gray (even though the old Titan doesn't want me to believe it) and solid production from our offense. Short fields and turnovers from our offense could give us a lot of shots to put up points.

Expecting the defense to hold the Pats 17 or under.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

All he does is make plays.

Palmer better be cooking up ways to get him on the field. Right now, I'd put him in over Ringer or Harper if he can keep from getting Locker killed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

this defense will not keep them under 17 going to be in vegas next weekend and would bet the over

10. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

At the start of Titans training camp he was considered a long shot to make the final roster, but running back Darius Reynaud continued to improve his case with a productive showing in the preseason finale.

Reynaud didn’t start against the Saints, but he did carry eight times for 29 yards, a total that included runs of nine and 10 yards. He caught three passes for 20 yards and returned a kickoff for 28 yards.

“I think I went out with a bang and hopefully the coaches see it the same way,” Reynaud said. “Credit the blocking. They made it happen and I just followed them.”

Reynaud finished the preseason with 24 carries for 146 yards (6.1 yards per carry), averaged 33 yards on four kick returns and took a punt 85 yards for a touchdown.

He will learn his status soon. The Titans have to set their 53-man roster on Friday.

“It’s going to be a long night and a long day tomorrow,” Reynaud said. “It’s a long process, but hopefully I won’t get that call tomorrow.”

Source: Titans Insider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar