Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

If he can play special teams, he may be good depth, other than that I really doubt he can really contribute on offense. Munchak really does need to give him some more opportunities in the next few games. He earned them in this game and maybe he'll keep it up even against better defenses.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That's 3 WVU fans on here?

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Titan-
    -Eers....
    graduated WVU 2010

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

he looks better than harper or ringer to me

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

aww you look cute. If you want to make it to the next level though, you can't have any body hair.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

in between 2 girls... nice!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

completely different. Unless Matt Hasselbeck is throwing the pass, then they are similar.

8. Stan

Stan Infinite

I remember when his guy came out of college along with Slaton. Both were explosive in college but have largely failed in the pros. I still wish my boy Noel Devine had gotten more of a shot than he did. Made a stupid decision with the eagles if I recall correctly

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Lol, yeah, they are.

Catching a 5 yard pass requires a little hand-eye coordination. Catching a punt or a kick requires much much more.

Kickoffs.. maybe. I don't think CJ could field a punt consistantly. Even if he did, I assume he would move about 40 yards, but never actually leave a circle of about 10 yards diameter.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Cobgrats on graduating from a great university! I never graduated college, but I am smart enough to figure out what your user name and avatar meant. lol
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar