Darius Leonard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ugadawg86, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He wasnt what was left over at all, hes been better than multiple earlier picks from that draft

2. JCBRAVE

I appreciate the standard you have fry, if only there was more talent available to satisfy you

Sometimes you just need to accept average to good will keep you employed in this league for a decade

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

*everyone

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Welp, at least he's way better than Dudd.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He gave Corey Davis a pass and excuses for the same exact thing that happened to Evans. It's totally acceptable for a #5 selection to have 300 yards and 0 TDs when 3rd rounders are out producing him, but it's unacceptable for a late first rounder to experience the same thing with someone drafted 10 slots after him.

Fry doesn't have standards, he just pulls an opinion out of his *** and sticks to that for their entire careers. He said that Jamal Adams sucks, who is also currently an All-Pro, that we should have drafted Josh Doctson #15 overall so that we could enjoy his 300 yards per year, he was pounding the table for Noah Spence, who has been slightly superior to Kevin Dodd thus far. Quite an eye for talent. His takes are as bad as Duece Wayne's. I'm not sure why anyone takes them seriously. He's probably dismissed Henry's performances as of late and thinks that he sucks as well .

Evans played 45% of the teamst snaps this year and had 53 tackles. With no training camp and after returning from injury. It's safe to say that he would have been well over 100 if that could have been avoided.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Leonard is impressive. And a few people mentioned drafting him last year. But 0 people called for drafting him in the first round. And he didn't make it to us in the 2nd.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I still remember stomping around my apartment pissed as all get out when the Giants picked JPP the pick before us!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Stop embarrassing yourself Fry. lol

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You're wasting your God given scouting talents by selling women's undergarments ;)

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. JCBRAVE

What do I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar