DAREDEVIL

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by XO, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Daredevil is my favorite show right now.

Its ****ing legit.

Ive never watched arrow and only a couple episodes of the flash but the cw killed it for me.

Daredevil should set the mark for superhero shows. I'm 6 episodes in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Think about this.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Daredevil exist on screen in the same world.

A talking space raccoon and tree exists along with Matt Murdock.

I thought it was cool how
    I liked how the corruption and stuff is tied to the events of the Avengers. Like when the mob guy said every time one of these "heros" punches a hole in a building their profits go up

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I give Arrow and Flash their credit but they can't touch this.

It almost feels like Marvel's answer to Arrow and they murdered DC again.

The biggest mistake DC/WB made was separating Arrow and Flash from their big screen stuff.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Going to hold off watching this until my son comes home from college in a few weeks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's almost unbelievable how terribly cast that movie was. I think with better casting people wouldn't have b****ed nearly as much.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

3 eps in and holy s*** this is awesome. Definitely surpassing my expectations so far.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not reading the 3 pages because of potential spoilers. Coming on here to say that I'm through 4 episodes and I love it. Netflix nailed it. Can't wait to see the others. The fact that The Punisher is rumored to get a season as well makes me so happy. Marvel killing it.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Finished 2 episodes. Great show. Sidekick guy isn't great, but that's the only thing.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

No. It was poorly written and directed, as well.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

true, but there is no way to hide bad casting.

Space Mutiny had zero hope. But casting Cisse Cameron as space granny - the cougar panting after Pygar was so awful it was genius

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

someone help space granny get back up. And spread more vaseline on the camera... cant these cameras get any farther back!

dont get me wrong space cougar granny has a great figure but leading lady in a space opera? Yeah about 20 years too late there casting director Laura Drake.

#30 GoT, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar