Daniel Graham

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well its not til next year teams have to spend most their cap money. And yea vets now get more than before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

2. Craig

Craig Rookie

I guess thats that

3. Stan

Stan Infinite

Yea I saw that tweet as well, glad to see there isn't any bs loyalty to vets with this regime.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

no great loss at all

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I notice that the article said that the coaches are "pleased with Thompson" already. That settles it, I'm gonna spend a late pick on him in the rookie draft of my fantasy league. It would just kill me if he turns into the next Gronk and isn't on my team.

I'm also gonna acquire Locker, I don't care what it takes. I'm seriously considering offering Tom Brady for Locker, straight up. I may get pounded this season, but I think it will pay off in the future.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Why? No way either get drafted unless you are in a Titans' fans league. Just draft who you want out of the obvious players, then take BPA, then pick the rest up later

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This is a dynasty league. Locker is already on someone elses team. Thompson would likely go undrafted, but if he makes ANY noise at all, someone will snatch him up before I can.

This league has VERY deep benches. I will likely have to cut some such luminary as Mike Tolbert or Mark Sanchez to make room for Thompson.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You have Mark Sanchez? Really?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We picked online. I was at a work conference, and missed a pick. The commish picked Sanchez for me as a backup. He will be getting cut to make room for a rookie here soon.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Meh, I wouldn't draft Thompson. I'd draft someone who will actually see PT early in the season. TT will get snaps on special teams but those won't help you get fantasy points. I think TT can have a prominent role later in the season but I'd just try to claim him off waivers instead of using a draft pick for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar