Damn We're Good

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

They played the Bills with a 3rd string QB, and the Bills are a good football team. They are 2nd in the league in Rushing. The Pats with Brady and without are different as night and day. It's not like they lost a DB.

The Vikings have a fantastic D, and Bradford is new to that system. As time goes on, DC's will scheme for what he does, and it won't be so easy for them. This always tends to happen. Wentz was hot, but after losing their starting Tackle, and DC's getting more tape on him, he has fallen way off. Dak has the luxury of the best O line in the NFL, some really good receivers and he is mobile.

2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Listen everyone has their opinion. I understand pats are minus Brady but IMO the Vikes are on top. When they figure Bradford out and he loses then I'll be on board.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

once the 2 point attempt fails the chance of a W falls drastically. From next to nothing to all but nothing.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

now that is a good point.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree the Vikings are the best team in the NFL

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

It's power rankings not who has the best record

7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I understand that. But if I'm looking at these two teams right now and who they've both played I would rank Minnesota ahead of the Pats. Pats have the offense and Brady but I like MN defense and how they are playing. Again this is for now , I'm sure the pats will probably be up there in a few weeks.

8. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

I am bullish on the titans not because of the wins, but because they have a style of play that I believe in. They can run the ball and they play very good defense.

Of course they still make silly mistakes, but this teams best football is yet to be played.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yup, just gotta weed out the crappy plays we cant run

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We hit that TD to Wright on a play action to Murray....up until that time Murray had about 10 net yards rushing. You have to keep running stuff over and over to keep a D where you want them. Eventually they will crack. Running is hard on a D, even if you are only getting a few yards. Not only do you have to wrestle a guy weighing 300 pounds, but you have to try and tackle another guy too. It takes its toll.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar