Damian Williams puts reverse "sting" on female extortionist

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

isn't this the same guy who last week couldn't make it to the unofficial mini-camp because he couldn't come up with $450 air fare to fly from California?

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No that was Hawkins

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Even if it were him, that doesn't mean he has the 5k to extort. I can try to extort you for 2 million. Doesn't mean you have it or will ever have it.

Related though, Damian is the one closest to Locker right now. He's talked to him before the mini-camp, let him stay at his place in TN during the mini-camp, and I'm sure still keeps in touch now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

notice no one is shaking down Lavelle Hawkins. :greedy:

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Who knew we had Batman at wide receiver?

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hawkins doesnt even have a credit card to pay $450?

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Let's hope he's smart enough to not actually run up charges on a credit card.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Damian Williams should be starting IMO. Too bad there's very little I can back that up with at this time, but I have such a good feeling about this guy. I can't wait to see how he does in camp, assuming there is a camp.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He needs to build his credit. He should own a credit card.

If I was Hawkins, and I really couldn't come up with $450 to make it to practice, I'd tell my agent to foot that bill. Seriously, his agent should be more than happy to get him in a position where he can better himself so he could make them both more $$ down the road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar