Dale Jr. leaving D.E.I.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titanbuoy, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm not a big Dale Jr. fan, but it sucks that he won't be driving for the team his Dad founded.

ESPN

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

NASCAR is gay.....

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah, I think ever since they started making the drivers wear miniskirts, high heels and make-up, it's really had a not so subtle homosexual overtone.

I'm surprised at the lack of interest. It really defies the southern NASCAR stereotype. The Dale Jr. thread at JetsInsider is three pages long, you'd think (given stereotypes) that there'd be more interest in Tennessee than in New York.

Personally I'm an F1 guy, but I do also enjoy Nextel Cup.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

NASCAR is gay....

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Little E will be shown the $$.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dude if you don't like Nascar, then just don't post in the thread.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

NASCAR is anything but "gay"

I watch it occasionally.

Gordon is my boyyyy.

Sucks to see JR leaving his fathers company. I never thought he would...

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

He wanted a majority stake in the company, or he was going to leave. His mother-in-law called his bluff, and now she's lost probably the biggest star in Nascar. She says that DEI will continue to be competitive without Junior, but that's not going to happen.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

So Jr. will sign with RCR, Hendrick Motorsports or Gibbs Racing. It'd be cool to see him race the black #3 RCR car, but I bet he joins his buddy Tony Stewart at Gibbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar