D-Rose is home!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Are you serious? And Hoffa, those guys will be first round picks. Why can't you understand simple phrases like "star players"? What does the score have to do with anything? What does the team have to do with anything?

You're the most immature kid on this forum. And you're still embarrassed of your own team.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

derrick rose will represent chicago and simeon real hard, real talk

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Yes

4. Deuce Wayne

That makes it even funnier. You're a riot.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

By the way, Michael Beasley is the best freshman in the country.

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Well im an All-Out vols fan and happy we finally have a chance to do something in basketball. So maybe we'll take advantage of the talent we have and scoot in the final 4. And in response to BigRed3, Beasley is probably the best Frosh in the country but him and Gordon are very, very close. Also watch out for Syracuse, they have pretty good talent, and Frosh Donte Green is probably the closest thing to Melo we've had in a while. (Although i dont see him leading them to a championship.) And i agree with bulluck4dmvp as Maynor is a really underated guard, and he's pretty clutch. There's my take.

7. Deuce Wayne

Probably why he went to Kansas State, right? lol

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

He went to Kansas State because of Bob Huggins, then decided to stay when Huggins left for West Virginia.

9. Deuce Wayne

That's what I would have done if I were the best Frosh in the country. He's playing great for the moment, but it wont last. He's not near as good as he's playing right now, and that's why he wasn't top of the list coming out of high school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar