D-Rose is home!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So, I've been biting my nails waiting for Derrick Rose to touch down in Memphis, and it's finally here. With any other coach than Calipari, the Tigers would have a legit shot at the championship this year. Unfortunately, Coach Cal doesn't actually coach, he just lets the great talents play pick-up ball, and it'll bite them in the rear.

Anyway, where are those other college b-ball fans at? Vols, you guys still have Lofton. That's far more to be excited about than anything your football team has to offer!

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha. It's true, though I could say the same for Michigan.

The vols have a strong team this year, I'd be surprised if they didn't make it to the elite 8, if not the final four.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

VCU Rams. You all probably don't know too much about us. We went 28-7 last year with a 1st round win over Duke and 2nd round loss to Pitt. Hopefully we get back to the tournament once again this year. Remember this name: Eric Maynor, one of the 50 preseason players nominated for the Wooden Award.

4. Deuce Wayne

Michigan's the opposite. Stars are on the football field, and nowhere to be found on the basketball court. Not sure what's happened there.
    UT just has to get hot at the right time. I expected them to be in the elite 8 or final 4 the last 2 years. Would have been crazy last year had UT, Memph, and Vandy all been in the Final 4 haha.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Michigan sure hasn't looked the opposite on the football field this year.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

A star falls on the Michigan football field...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

here we go, LSU-Kentucky Thread all over again...

Vols will definitely be a contender for the SEC Crown and hopefully more!

8. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Maybe you guys have heard about them? I guess they could be considered star players? Maybe?

anyway - Ignoring Hoffa's repetitive responses, and back to basketball.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Final;
    Oregon 39 Michigan Stars 7

[​IMG]

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I wish Memphis would've shceduled Indiana so I could watch Rose get schooled by Eric Gordon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar