Cuts and Signings Around the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

From what I have seen, Bills fans are like "Daaafuuuqqqqq?". Seriously, they are trying to figure out how a 33 year old LB with a lot of miles on him gets $120M.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Carp

Carp Starter

3. Carp

Carp Starter

Now this one stings a good bit. Of course, we don't know if Conklin had interest in coming here, but that was a pretty friendly contract for a young TE coming off a very solid year. For reference, Jonnu got more than twice as much after coming off a worse season last year.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

he’s not even that great of a blocker - there’s been breakdowns and discussions of him - just because he’s a big white slow caveman doesn’t mean he can block great - just feels to me like they had no TEs on roster worth playing so they brought him back because he knows the offense - while slightly overpaying in the process

5. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Cunningham restructured. Saves almost 7 million for this year

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Carp

Carp Starter

I don't know that I would say overpaid. A blocking TE that isn't totally useless in the passing game is probably worth 3 million. Particularly helps for continuity purposes. But he's not gonna be TE1.

Also, he's pretty good at blocking. I don't know if he's elite or anything, but he grades out well.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

So we let Foreman walk and will not pay him 2 million. We have done nothing with Hilliard both of these guys played great for us. But we sign some guy named Trenton Cannon.

The special teams thing is getting ridiculous

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Watson informed Cleveland he won't be coming there. What a dumpster fire going on right now with their QB situation. Now they are back to "Mayfield is our starting QB in 22".

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Bills cut Cole Beasley

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Foreman and Hilliard were mid season guys off the street, the prime definition of replaceable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar