Cuts and Signings Around The NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Kamara has never had a 1k rushing yd season

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Yea and I love Kamara (vol grad), but I think it's pretty likely that hes mostly a product of the system in New Orleans. I doubt Kamara is a top 10 back on most teams in the league.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

You keep telling yourself that just any RB can work. The truth. That you just seem hell bent to ignore, is that they matter but not as much as they used to. But all of those backs you listed served a specific purpose in those offenses.

Blowing off Gurley makes you a ...well... I’m not going to name call. He had an MVP type season. He finished 2nd in the MVP voting that year. The Rams don’t make the SB without him. Dispute that... I dared it to be that stupid.

Running backs don’t serve the same purpose in today’s NFL. I get that . But having a good one or a few good ones does matter. You can’t just plug in anybody. That’s just crap.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

It’s not black or white. It’s gray. You don’t have to be a league leader or pro bowler ( which I never said ) but you can’t be Bishop Sankey either which is what you are trying to say.

lol

#74 TitanMark, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2021
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Our D is what lost our playoff hopes

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Yes. But all of those free agents are better than BENNY SNELL, and the availability of James Conner.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The running game certainly matters. Look at this past season. Top five rushing teams yielded four playoff teams. It’s similar most seasons. If a player improves your running game, it increases your chances of making the playoffs.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

People keep forgetting about Jamal Lewis. That dude is one of the best RB's to play the game. He was crucial to the Ravens winning the SB.

Derrick Henry and Jamal Lewis are 1A, 1B.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

4052042.png
    Lol ok

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar