Cutler Has Strong Showing at Vanderbilt Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Sunshine, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Mortensen had this to say in an ESPN Insider article:
    I couldn't read the rest because I don't pay for insider, but it's clear Mayock is not the only guy who likes Cutler a lot.

2. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

I love Jay, but I just have a feeling we'll end up disappointing a lot of Vandy fans and get Vince or Matt. My heart says Jay, but my brain says Vince.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Leinart is still going to the Saints. The terms in Brees contract is filled with some high bonuses already after one year (or is it two?), which aren't gonna be paid out. It's in the range 15-17 million.

4. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Word has it that the Saints' are high on Cutler. The funny thing is... I've been selling Cutler all year. I even stated " wait until the Senior Bowl, Combine and his Pro-day. " and a lot of people who want him now are the same people who said I didn't know what I was talking about and flipped out on me when I said Young isn't a top 10 pick. Cutler has that Farve, Elway nack about him and I would have no problem swaping picks with the Saints' to make sure we get him.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Mort also said Matt Jones was the best player in the draft last year.

The only opinion that matters is that of the titans staff.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If we trade up for Cutler, I will change this site's name to goPeyton.com.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I have a hard time believing we'll trade up for him, that being said... I think Reese/Fisher are going in with the midset of which ever one is still there, ie: Leinart or Cutler is who they'll go with. Assuming there's a scenario of the Saints' taking one or a team trade w/Saints' to get either Leinart or Cutler. The real fun begins if they're both still on the board come our 3rd slot.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

hahaha :ha: thats priceless

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think I have just added Jay Cutler to the list of picks I'd be just fine with drafting at #3 overall. I'm not in favor of trading up for any player... even Bush because I know the price is too high...

Jay Cutler at #3...ok...go Titans!
    Matt Leinart at #3...ok...go Titans!
    Vince Young at #3...ok...go Tetinz!

no trading up and no gopeyton.com...
    btw- "gopeyton.com" is an open domain...please no!!!

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Ha, you had to check it too, didn't you? :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar