Crumpler agrees.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GriffinIsMyHERO, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

one of these is not like the others.....

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

My point is......if we dont sign a big name in FA, we will draft a top tier WR, like SWEED, who after the combine I think might be the best available. SORRY homeslice if ya didnt understand....I will break it down better for you next time.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

All this article says is a team LIKE the titans could throw a huge contract at him and maybe he would go. There's no report of the titans or moss having interest.

4. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

I don't care, I still like the thought lol just imagine if moss was in Tennessee and we signed him for 3 years that will be so awesome, vince, crumpler, and moss, w/ lendale and henry and a top 5 D, hello SB.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

very nice. crumpler is a great addition.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Dang, I thought I was a homer... Lendale and Henry are the icing on the cake. Why just one Super Bowl, why not a dynasty...

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

obviously he didn't want to get carried away...

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I hope it works out.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I hate patience! Now we sign top-players to medium deals, instead of signing mediocre player to huuuge contracts. :clown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar