Cramer re-signed, Vanden Bosch feeling better

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I don't see any reason to put him on the field at less than 100%. Let him heal up while we smash the competition in the divisional round without him. Then see wher he is come the next week. Especially if it's Pittsburgh coming to Nashville for the AFC title game. They have a horrible O-Line, that we already showed what we could do to without KVB, and Haynesworth. Let him rest, and heal!

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

What boggles my mind is why he didn't have the surgery earlier. If he'd had it in October or early November he'd have had plenty of time to recover.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

KVB being questionable sucks ***, BUT if Al is going to play, that does take off some of the pressure. Ball and Ford have been playing pretty lights out during their sub duties.
    And, I'd say even give Jason Jones a few snaps at RDE. Him and big All next to one another would be a nasty duo; even swap them around like they do with Al and KVB.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I don't think anyone on our D played lights out in that last game.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

The closer we get to the game the more it seems like KVB isn't going to be ready. And when he is healthy enough to get back in action who's to say he will be back to the same KVB right away......and right away is what we need from him.

#90 Camp Fodder

Because it's not the same injury. The first groin injury was on one side, and he favored the other more. In doing so, he cause the injury to the other side of the groin, severe enough to require surgery. There was an article in the tennessean or city paper back when he had the surgery that helped walk through it.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Thats' because most of the guys that have had playing time to play lights out, didn't play for most of that game. Blame that play on the 2nd/3rd stringers.

A better example would be how they played during the Pittsburgh game, even with Pitt's subpar O line.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If you can find that article, I'd really appreciate the link. I saw the one announcing that he'd had surgery, but didn't see anything about it being a separate injury.

It's hard to tell what's true and what's spin.

#90 Camp Fodder

I can't find the tennessean article. I think its probably old enough to be in their "archives" where you have to pay. The city paper had something on and I googled it and found these 2. One says he "re-injured" the other says he sustained a injury against the Browns.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=64806

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7013475604

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar