Cramer Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I went there as a fan when I was 19. Drove a van all the way from Chattanooga to San Francisco, most of it on I-40. I stayed there for a couple of weeks just bumming around. I couldn't believe just how many homeless people there were there. It was amazing. There was a little heirarchy among those who had nothing. That place was unlike any I have ever been.

Also when I was in high school would contact people through prodigy who would DAT record Dead shows. I would send them some really good blank cassette tapes and some time later they would finally come back and boom... live shows, bootleg tapes. I really listened to them alot 10 years ago. Alot has changed since then for me...

There was this one time when I was going to go to a Dead show in Atlanta. My mom had it all worked out for me and I was gonna stay with my brother who lives there. I was about 16 at the time. I was going to ride a Greyhound down there. I screwed that up when she found out about me deciding not to go to school one day.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

double post??

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wow Bipolar is a deadhead!! don't drink the electric :koolaid:

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I stand corrected. Bipolar is a deadhead!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man BIP is really coppin it since the site came back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar