Cowboys v Bills - unreal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that was unreal
    Romo did almost everything he could to give the game away
    5 INT's
    1 FL

and Nick Folk nails a 53 yard game winning FG - TWICE

wild ...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That was fun. Helps us too. Now they nead to beat the Patriots down.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

week of the "turn over that means nothing"

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it could only happen to Buffalo. those poor people. they love that team. it is like their child. heartbreak abounds for them. 4 sb losses. the music city miracle. O.J. Simpson. :suspect: ...those people were crying. did you see that? they were weeping. the whole game was going their way. T.O. dropped the 2 pt. play. then he "caught" what would have been an ok spot for a fg attempt. then they took it away... that just went back and forth. i was so sure so many times that buffalo was going to be fine... then I started thinking about the miracle and junk... (before the production video stuff btw).. but then in the clip of the 1999 afc wc who do I see coaching the bills? :ha: well, I guess you can take the buffalo out of the coach once the coach is out of buffalo. and how about that onside kick? was that fluky or what? it hit him in the helmet and advanced the ball. crazy.

5. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

how does this help us?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

motivate the bills to beat the pats helping everyone in the hunt in the afc?

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

what a game, WHAT A GAME

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

not to mention a bills loss is good for everyone else in the afc playoff hunt.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

An NFC beating an AFC team (other than the Titans) does nothing but help us in the standings. It puts them one game further behind us at the end of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar