Cowboys and Titans agree to Deal to Trade Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I just saw it on Espn. Waiting for a link. Ed Werder said it was for a 4th round pick, and if he reaches a certain number of snaps and so on we will get another pick. If he doesnt get reinstated, we have to give up a pick to the cowboys. Ill post a link as soon as i see it

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Thank. God.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how moronic.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

^ Not really. If he's not reinstated, the Cowboys received no one out of the deal. If this is true, I'm glad we unloaded him.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's a part of the risk with pacman. they know he's not in the league right now, but they still want him. that's their problem, not ours.

7. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Pacman Jones Traded

SUMMARY: The Dallas Cowboys and Tennessee Titans have agreed in principle on a trade for suspended CB Adam "Pacman" Jones. The deal is for a fourth-round pick in this weekend's draft. According to reports, there are conditions attached to the trade related to Jones being reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and how much he plays for the Cowboys. If he plays a significant amount of time in 2008, the Titans will get an additional pick from the Cowboys in 2009. If he doesn't get reinstated by the NFL, the Titans will send an undisclosed 2009 draft pick back to the Cowboys. Jones also reached a financial settlement with the Titans which will result in $500,000 being given to a charity of the team's choosing in the next two years.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wow they must have wanted rid of him pretty bad to settle for that. I still would have rather he ended his career in a Titans uniform by never being allowed to play another snap, but that's just me. I also believe every american should be sterilized until they're at least 24, especially in poverty stricken areas....as you can see, i'm not a rational thinker.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm very glad to be rid of him.

Glad that the settlement made him give the money to charity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar