Courtland Finnegan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

No, he would be right on the money with the Chris Henry 20 yard rushing thing.

2. Did you not see me say "except"?

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

No it's 2.0

4. The Playmaker

Finnegan should be starting not Thompson. Plain and simple and I'm starting to get mad.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah, I got it. My comment was a failed attempt at sarcasm

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

do you have anything else you'd like to ***** about tonight?

7. Don't you mean every night?

8. The Playmaker

Here we go again with the hating.

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Isn't Odom the breakout star every preseason? :gag:
    I hope it all comes together for him this year; if we can't sign one of those pricey vets, I'd love for Odom to provide some consistency, we know the dude can play, we just need to know he can keep playing...

10. What i have noticed this year about Odom is that he looks fitter than i have ever seen him. He looks like a monster athlete this year, reminds me of the freak a little bit. Not in playing style but just how trim and strong they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar