Could Titans v Bengals set new combined field goal record?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

If we do, i'd very much like to see a combo of Brown and Henry..

Poor Lendale probably needs to sit down and rest a little after his outstanding 42yard performance last week. You know, for his sake. :gag:

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

anyone realize that when we say we are going to run, run ,run all over a bad defense we never do. i said last week that the broncos run D is better than what people think because it was only in the beginning of the year that they were getting torched by the run. I think around this time of the year most average stats for a teams D and O are distorted by what happened to them in the beginning of the year. and people base the average stats on how good the team is now. We probably are still the top 5 run D in the league but after our last two performances, only titans fans know that our D has been sucking

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As a chronically tortured Bengals follower I can tell ya that The Bungs D is nowhere near that of Denver's. Their best D lineman is.. drumroll please... Justin (oh I was supposed to tackle the guy with the ball) Smith and of their two best LBs one has been suspended for the last 2 years and the other has a broken neck. Probably the worst D in league. Watched every one of their games so far this year - Stats aside, they just don't tackle anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar