Could Titans v Bengals set new combined field goal record?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have no idea what the record is, but both teams have great kickers and both are having red zone issues. Not to mention Bironas 8 kicks vs Houston and Shane-o-matic's 7 vs Balt both this year... I'm sure this game will be weird no matter...

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good point. I do hope it's weird, our games are always more fun weird. And we've had some oddballs.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If Vy passes this week like he did last week, Bironas shouldnt be needed much

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Unless Haynesworth is playing Graham will only be needed for extra points.

Sad but true IMO.

5. Yep, this game could get scary even if Big Al plays.

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

You forgot to add Bironas will just be needed for Extra points to.IF are receivers decide to catch the ball we could be putting up alot of points against their sorry Defense.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Titans will run and run again in this game. Bengals horrid run D makes it a no brainer.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think the Bengals have been underachieving as much as the Titans have been overachieving. I'm scared that both trends with reverse themselves this weekend.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Palmer and crew have been underachieving but there's no mistaking a real bad defense and that's what they have.. If they played the Ravens all year they'd go undefeated.. Titans stick to the run here, even if Cincy gets up on them early I don't see them losing..

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The bengals won't have red zone issues if they can break off 80 yard runs or return punts like the broncos did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar