Cory Chavous - Draftnasty.com

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

Oh please, that charge was a joke. Girl takes off her panties willingly after lying about her age and the dude gets charged. :sad2:

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I'd take Quinn at #8, the guy could be a great pass rusher in the NFL.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Quinn is much smaller than both those guys, his numbers may be similar, but his play wont be.
    I'd take a Lawrence Taylor caliber player in a heartbeat, put your morals away man, this is the NFL.
    Yes, and if anything he's just a junkie, not a rapist.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Were talking his performance on the field not off. And what the other guy said ^

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Id be happy with that draft. Wouldn't LOVE it, but its pretty solid. Don't know much about McClain.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Apparently some people like clones of rapists.

Clearly, before someone posted that quote by Chavous, I said that I have the Titans taking Robert Quinn in the draft. Obviously I like the guy and have no problem with him being on this team.

If he was a rapist, however, I'm going to have to say that I would prefer not to have him on the team. I would think everyone would agree with not wanting a rapist on the team? Maybe?

Rape is illegal last time I checked, so it's not really a matter of my own opinions or morals. It's immoral. Fact.

Really? The quote was about Lawrence Taylor's on the field performance and not his rapings off the field? Wow, total misunderstanding on my part.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We should be looking for rapists & murders, they win rings. Just not dope head hoodlums.

8. 24

24 Starter

Yes sir. His junior film was amazing, hands down. Better than any DE in this class. I would love this draft.

Ideal 3 technique, he's been flying under the radar until recently. I really liked his film, but I've been reading from other scouts that they don't know if his athleticism will project to the NFL. I don't know if he'll be there at that pick anyway.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Right and he was only one out of 50 people that predicted we would take Morgan last year.

Looking at his big board he looks like an idiot.

10. Tull

Tull Starter

Quinn is going to be a great NFL player, dude is quick and fast, 4.63 forty time and great agility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar