Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VondyP, Mar 11, 2020.

?

How worried about Coronavirus are you?

Poll closed Mar 18, 2020.
  1. Very Worried

9.4%
  2. Moderately Concerned

37.5%
  3. Not Worried

34.4%
  4. Hoaxing Hoaxers gonna Hoax

18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Seems some countries are really handling it well including ground zero. Could be coincidence for some countries.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I really doubt a communist country cares if more of their people died than anticipated. They didn't need to control it

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

this thread has gone full alex jones

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Or... China is taking advantage of cleaning up the mess and getting things under better control earlier than others.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

You’re probably right, nothing like this exists

Biological weapon

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I meant AR, not AK, I make that mistake often

7. The Hammer

Thousands pack beaches in Orange Country, California over the weekend. Unlike LA County, OC did not close their beaches lol.

[​IMG]

Dumb****s lol

[​IMG]

Thousands of people pack California beaches despite coronavirus concerns

People in NY chillin in the park and at the beach over the weekend. Even after getting hit hard, and with restrictions, there are dumb****s in NYC not social distancing.

Coronavirus Cabin Fever: Crowds Flock To Central Park Even As Social Distancing Enforcement Remains In Effect

They mayor of NYC (speaking of dumb****s) is heckled while walking in a park in Brooklyn, 11 miles from his home. The mayors mansion is in a park, and a few blocks from Central park, but the mayor brings his entire motorcade across town to walk in a different park.

Mayor Bill de Blasio and wife slammed for strolling through Prospect Park | Daily Mail Online

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Looking like a distant relative of my wife (in washington) is going to succumb to the hoax later today, he was vented last night and they are letting his wife in the hospital for the first time today for some reason...

#599 VondyP, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  9. The Hammer

Well, from what I have read, WA has done a good job with the Covid, as opposed to NY.

Seattle’s Leaders Let Scientists Take the Lead. New York’s Did Not

Speaking of ventilators, there is concern some doctors are overdoing it with them, causing damage to the lungs o_O

Why Some Doctors Are Now Moving Away From Ventilator Treatments for Coronavirus Patients

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar