Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VondyP, Mar 11, 2020.

?

How worried about Coronavirus are you?

Poll closed Mar 18, 2020.
  1. Very Worried

9.4%
  2. Moderately Concerned

37.5%
  3. Not Worried

34.4%
  4. Hoaxing Hoaxers gonna Hoax

18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

solid point. :biglaugh: I think in the end I can sum it up as ‘I’m over the hysteria of it all and ready to get back to normal life again.’

#531 Doc, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I don't think keeping people from skating or biking will save a single life. Just bore some people to tears. Time to get the templates out and build your own i guess. Skate nazis gonna have peeps skating all over the streets, which is the reason the parks were built to begin with.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yes, you do, because I can't figure out how some clown who claims to be a doctor doesnt understand how viruses THAT LIVE ON SURFACES AND TRANSMIT VIA TOUCH work.

4. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Yep. You lost me.

5. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

And I’m gonna guess you’ve never served a day of your life in the military or know anybody who has, otherwise, you’d probably get the “Doc” title.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Avvie is always angry! It’s one of his best traits. As I have said many times, Covid 19 is here to stay. At this point, the hospitals will not be overrun. You can run, but you cannot hide. You WILL be exposed to Covid 19. Except it, and get on with your day

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I get your general point, and of the 40K that have died with an association to COVID, I’m sure that they also count under other illnesses that helped.
    I’d be curious to see a number of people dying from strictly COVID.

8. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

As would I.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

They want to talk statistics.. what % died took the flu "vaccine" last winter? I'd rather know that than racial nonsense

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Alabama in the time of Covid

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar