Cornerbacks Wanted

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Oct 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Xavien Howard will never be a Titan. They are not interested, I promise.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he was all relaxed from the happy endings...

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Source? Or feeling?

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

[​IMG]

5. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

I agree with this as well. I think JRob is content with what we have and is willing to sit and wait for Fulton to come back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Do it.

Denver signed him to a one-year deal this offseason after getting cut by the Bears. Maybe there is something there we don't know. Started the first 5 weeks. Then 4 snaps last week and benched Thursday night.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Thee fact that we only brought a depth guy in gives me hope that JRob has a trade in store. I could see us trying to get a guy like Joe Haden, it would be basically the Desmond King trade.

Elijah Molden has looked better the last two games and Fulton coming back gives us some upside but we need an outside CB.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Except for that first game, the King trade was a failure. He provided nothing.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I wouldnt be surprised if they wanted to test out what they have against KC before making any big changes. I think they’re fine with Jenkins and Jackson on the outside with Molden in the slot. Borders got roasted when he first came in and Bowen decided to call an unnecessarily exotic inverted cover 2 defense that Borders had probably never played before. After that he settled down and played the ball perfectly on his interception play. He will definitely get more reps this week.

#139 Dangermode, Oct 23, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

• Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar