Cornerback

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I think Ebron would be a solid late 1st round pick if we trade back and gain a 3rd.

Pick up tuitt in the second perhaps. Grappallo or Murray in the 3rd.
    Mason in the 4th.
    Tackle in the 5th.
    Corner in the 6th.

Could be a solid draft with amazing weapons in place when we ultimately have our franchise qb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ebron will not make it much further than #11 as is. No one seems to understand this. He could go before we pick and I wouldn't be shocked.

I don't see him making it past #15.

Also, Garopollo won't make it to the 3rd and Mason won't make it to the 4th.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Said many times I would not be surprised by Ebron if he falls to us. It would make one of the best TE duos in the league...What other area are we truly superior at?.....exactly..and they don't have a big body guy..and whether Locker does it doesn't work, our QB would have guaranteed targets...

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I just hope that they draft someone that makes a difference right away... We don't need projects right now....They need to turn it around

5. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

tre mason or impact defensive player in the first ftw.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude are you trolling?

We've been through this... Tre Mason is not a 1st round pick. I like the guy and would love to have him, but taking him at #11 would result in bigger facepalms than when the Raiders took DHB at #7.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

Ok fine, you caught me. I will quit trolling. I meant to say, Manziel in first or impact defensive player ftw.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

We're not trading out of 11th why does anyone even talk about it?

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

So everyone putting faith in a 3rd round sophomore with hardly even a body of work? Hmm...

I'm still hoping we get a cromartie.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Wishful thinking and hope.....I am fine with them NOT trading out, as long as they don't reach and or draft a project player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar