Corey Simon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Colts are more than likely gonna part ways with him shortly. Worth persuing?

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

hells yeah!

3. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Yea I'd probably try and get him.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

How much $$$$ would it take to get him here?

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

He didn't play last year for some undisclosed medical reason.

I would imagine that the colts would try to keep him if they thought he was likely to be back to his former production anytime soon...

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Um hell to the yea. He plays DT right?

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

LMAO, he is a lock but you do not know what position he plays?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I knew he was a DT for the Eagles I just didn't know if he changed his position or not. Dont worry. It seems like alot of people on here seem to think I know nothing about sports when in fact I do and feel no need to use my knowledge to school people who think otherwise. Its much more fun to get on peoples nerves and talk about how great my team is and how certain players are going to be stars. It makes me laugh to see how much people get annoyed.

Peace

9. Nash

Nash Starter

he looked fat and out of shape last year..and has some unusual medical condition.. he's probably done in the NFKL..

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You never know. KVB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar