Corey Davis. Where are you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

He is absolutely awful. Ive seen better plays from middle school coaches

2. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

That's cause our play calling sucks and Mariota isn't in there anymore

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

What's funny is that Art is OC only because they wanted consistency with Mary and the offense instead of ANOTHER new offense. Mary done six weeks into the season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

Which is the biggest mistake Vrabel has made yet. He's using Mariota as a scapegoat and it's a cowardly move

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Tammy was supposed to be the savior and make Vrabel and Art look good. Offense looks like the same old crap to me

6. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

Yup. Time to put Mariota back in and deal with the real problem. Art and whoever made the decision to hire him at oc

7. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

There is some running back i cant think of the name of that i was holding my beer up and screaming for on draft day. Cant remember for the life of me tho....

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No, they won't and can't do it. It would be the ultimate admission of failure on the staff if they go back to him. The decision to bench him and go with Tammy signaled the end of MM8 in TN. Vrabel is a clown, only got hired because he's part of the "good ole boys" Patriots club. No other team was dying to interview him and get him to be their HC. Jrobbd duped us on this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

At 5 overall ?

10. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Ya it was a bad joke about mcaffrey.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar