Corey Davis Replacement

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tewa Titan, Jan 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Carp

Carp Starter

Rather have Marvin Jones Jr.

3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Why not John Brown, Marvin Jones, and a rookie slot WR? Thatd be a solid and affordable group to go with AJB.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So I've seen a couple of links that project Jones signing at around 3 years, $27mil. Brown left a contract that was those exact terms.

I know that they could sign for less, but probably not a lot less. Plus, both of those guys are over 30 years old and probably looking for multi-year deals. And Brown already said that he wants to play for a team that throws a lot.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

That has him at WR7 in the class. He will probably get drafted before then. But I've got him at WR13 in the class

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Carp

Carp Starter

Yeah I'm not a fan of Toney on this team. Elite athlete, but not necessarily a good WR. When I think of Toney, I think of Deebo Samuel, Cordarelle Patterson, or maybe Mecole Hardman. Swiss army knife type of weapon on offense, but not a great pure WR.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar