Cooper Kupp

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Bingo, Explosive plays win games. We saw that first hand this season when Mariota started hitting deep.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I didn't see the Patriots have that many explosive plays this yr...in fact Mariota had more throws over 20 yds than Brady had.

Having a dependable route runner can be pretty effective.

But I agree that flashy players usually get picked earlier

3. Clark

Extremely effective, who's to say Ross isn't a route runner tho?

For the record ATL was one of the most explosive teams in the league. Outside of a rubbish 4th quarter, they were due to win the SB. Patriots ability to produce wins from their talent level is a bit of an anomaly where you can't pin point one single reason why they succeed so much outside of system and coaches/history.

#13 Clark, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm thinking to Cincy or Philly in Round 2

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Sort of. Technically yes, Mariota had 50 to Brady's 45, but Brady played 3 fewer games than Mariota and had fewer attempts. So when Brady was playing he was just as effective throwing 20+ and MORE effective throwing 40+, more TD's and a lot fewer INT's, a higher completion %, etc.

To compare players, you really need to balance their stats or one might just look at some raw numbers and think Mariota is better than Brady in a few areas which are skewed by the difference in attempts and games played.

6. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

My mid rounder is Malachi Dupre out of LSU. Like him a lot.

7. Clark

I've got like 10 lol

Darboh, Stewart, Jones, Chesson, Reynolds, Godwin, Westbrook, Rogers, Switzer... I'm cool with adding any of these guys for various reasons.

Few of these guys won't make it to round 3 I'm sure.

8. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

I think Dupre, Westbrook, and Godwin fit what the Titans want and have the potential to be really good. The others have a shot too, but those 3 would be towards the top of the list for me.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

All these guys. And I like Gabe Marks late, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar