Cooks vs Byard Will Decide Saturday's Playoff Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tailgater

tailgater Camp Fodder

I want to see how Titans D handles Lewis, Burkhart & White out of the backfield, whether rushing or receiving.

They've burned defenses this season with the mixture of talents each brings to the field.

Doesn't usually add up to 100's of yds, but it keeps the chains moving and creates a lot of room in the middle for Gronk.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

There's no doubt NE has a lot of offensive weapons all over the field. Even harder for defenses is that Brady is good enough to make subpar performers and make them look much improved.

3. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

That's why Gronk broke his arm blocking for an extra point try against the Colts. Doesn't sound tough to me. Besides, he's out half the year ever year due to some injury or another.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Patriots Best

Patriots Best Practice Squad

BYARD AFTER THE GAME :D
    [​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

youve never seen kevin byard play a snap in your life have you

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. bupac

bupac Starter

Cooks won't even be guarded by Byard. Adoree will probably be on Cooks the entire game

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You'll know who he is after the game, don't worry bandwagon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

RACIST!! LOL

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

- “I don’t think Tom Brady’s gonna try me across the middle” - Titans safety Kevin Byard

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'd say Gronk is #1, but Brady has proven he works effectively spreading the ball to everyone. Nobody on this team has more than 70 receptions. Everyone has to function today, work as a team, and we can't make a mistake in zone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar