Contract Negotiations for McNair Continue

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

In no scenario should we pass on Reggie. Unless of course it is a Ricky Williams or Herschel deal.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That was killer.[​IMG]

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

easy

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

never any quality receivers? please. so, we can thank you for Steve's hardball?

5. Man I live in Mexico City and believe me I love McNair as much as my own mother!!
    I think he will stay and play this year maybe the next and sit behind our new Qb, and retire as a Titan, we all want that, I want to see Mac in Canton dressing blue!!

6. Hey remember that Miami got his Culpepper?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

check the time stamps. sorry. I reviewed this thread today just for reference...
    then I saw Elf girl stating that she told Bus to play hardball with the the club...
    Today, I couldn't help but reply... I feel like I could drop kick her mentality much like Flutie does the pigskin. It's good!:brow:

Elf-:kiss: Any 'hope' left for Tank?:ha:

:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar