Consider Camping Out For Titan Tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flamehead2, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Been there done that... Sat in bud adams seat in his skybox as a matter of fact. Had my picture taken at the podium that Jeff gives his press conferences at and stood in the locker room at Steve's locker.

I'm going down there to hang with COOL, diehard Titan fans and friends

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I guess my point is that some (not saying you) act like camping out makes them "more diehard" of a fan, which is just a load. For me, it has nothing to do with whether camping out is for me or not, I don't have time and can't afford to take the time to go hang out in front of the colesium.

3. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

ok i get your point now
    I'm not saying that at all
    I'm only saying it's a VERY fun way to get tickets

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't think that ONLY diehard fans camp out, only that the ones camping out are indeed DIEHARD fans.

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

When I was down in Tennessee in June I visited the stadium to get my Vince jersey the lady that was working let me walk down to the sidlelines....They were setting up for a big concert...

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Camping out for tickets is something I've never had to do but something I would do to see some 'valued' games.
    I show up at 7am for every game to tailgate. I use the same spot in Lot B that I've used from Day 1. I prefer the Club seats to the other seats that I've used. I stay until I am asked to leave the stadium after every game. I do not 'boo' the Titans, but will 'boo' a poor attitude presented by any of the Titans players or coaches. I tailgate after the games for atleast an hour, win or loose.
    Not everyone on this board will agree with my choices, but that's what's great about these United States. If someone doesn't like your choices, screw them!
    MORE POWER TO YA FLAMEHEAD2.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

To me something die hard and more worth while than camping out would be to take a week or more off of work and try to make every open training camp practice. Watching the guys work out gets me alot more pumped than just sitting there talking about it. Seeing the rookies and FA on the field for the first time is cool IMO (like seeing VY practice wouldn't be better than waiting for tickets?).

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think being a "diehard" is a state-of-mind and everyone who is a regular here certainly qualifies.

9. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

There's a few campers that do that too :)

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Hey Sox, don't forget to fill us all in on when training camp is open to spectators. I'm seriously thinking about making a couple sessions this year.
    I've been told that you can't park at their building, that we have to park someplace else and get bussed in, is that right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar