Consider Camping Out For Titan Tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flamehead2, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I would encourage anyone that needs tickets to consider going down to LP field in Nashville a couple of days before the tickets go on sale and camp out for the tickets. I've done it every year since 2001 and let me say that it is one of the greatest experiences you'll ever have. The Titans Organization is first class and they treat the campers like Kings! They have fed us with breakfast, lunch and dinner at times and brought players out to meet us as well as really made us feel special. They have given us "special" tours of the coliseum.The atmosphere is like a 3 day tailgate party that ends with them selling you 8 Titan tickets. The people that campout there really are some DIE HARD fans that do nothing but talk Titan football for days on end!
    John Dwyer from channel 2 brought us Pizza and beer on more than one night. It's pretty crazy,
    I have PSL's now and won't be camping out anymore but i still plan to go down there the last few days before they go on sale and support my old friends who still camp out

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Those people are diehard, that's for sure.

3. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Free tours of the stadium huh ? thats a good deal. I own seats and never have been offered a tour of the place . Im glad they do things like that for the campers because anyone who takes a few days or a week out of their lives for tickets deserves it. One thing though , do they just take a whole week off of work to camp out or what ? Im not to sure i could skip a weeks work for tickets , and using a week of vacation wouldnt even be an option.
    But im glad people do it , and to me they actually deserve more tickets than ther are allowed to buy because as i understand it they can only buy a set amount per person , hell i figure if a person camps out there all week they should be allowed to buy as many as they want.

4. Mrs. Bipolar

Mrs. Bipolar Football Widow

It's ironic we stay under tarps to get seats while
    other clubs fans see seats that are covered with tarps.

It sounds like a real spiritual experience.

5. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Yea , i heard the jags were re-naming their stadium to Tarp Field.

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Or AllTarp.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That sounds like a lot of fun (the camping out). If I could do it, I definitely would go by for a while. I'm not looking to buy, but it just sounds like a lot of fun with some great fans.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I may camp out, now that I heard this..........

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The need to do those tours for the PSL holders. They are as diehard as any fan.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Except for the ones that sell their tickets to fans of the opposing teams.

Real diehard fans go to the games no matter what the record or weather is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar