Conklin has a torn ACL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I know I had been saying 7-9 wins all season...best one can hope for this this coaching staff IMO. And really, had Mariota not taken matters in his own hands at the end of the season...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

We can draft a swing guy to handle RT and then slip in at Guard when Conk comes back ready to smash.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Wish he had done it sooner.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I really think his hammy kept him subdued for a good part of the season, as also what happened last night as well with the quad IMO.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Been screaming this for years....Every OLineman should be mandated to wear both knee braces by their training staff. Every QB should be mandated to wear a brace on their lead leg.

It's the only way these guys get hurt, rollups.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I will give him credit - Jack Conklin walked on it as though nothing were wrong.... anyone else is on the ground and carted off...

Damn though, if it takes a FULL YEAR from an ACL Tear week 1 or 2... When would the time table be for his return... Granted given the month bridge (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, June)

7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Hopefully it isnt a bad of a tear... dunno much about ACLs.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Terrible timing. Conklin is a damn tough dude and football player. Hope he has a speedy recovery. We need him.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Get well big guy!

10. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

ACL injuries can be career ending. Adrian Peterson is one of the few players I have seen come back like it never happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar