Congrats Titans fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NodakPaul, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NodakPaul

NodakPaul Guest

I absolutely agree. The Gage call didn't make much of a difference, and if I insinuated that it did that wasn't my intent. The Vikings got beat because the Titans put a better team on the field, plain and simple. A good team wins even if there is a poor call. The Vikings were not a good team on Sunday (insert "or any other day" joke here :)) - I know I left myself open for that one...).

The #1 reason for the loss IMHO was the turnovers. The only time the Titans scored TDs were off from turnovers. If we could have held on to the rock, it might have been a different game.

Oh well, a loss is a loss. Ideally we will learn from our mistakes and improve.

2. T Atlas

T Atlas Guest

Pit Bull, Nodak is a very intelligent and smart poster. He wasn't talking any smack, the only debateable "smack" was him saying we haven't played a real challenge yet. Which was kinda true. Jags had O-linemen out, Bengals are the Bengals, and Schaub had been playing like crap.

He then comes after the game, stays totally classy, and congraduates us on our win. The Notabiasedfan I think left without any other word after the game, but Nodak swallows his pride and congrats us.

Stay classy, Nodak. ;p [insert anchorman]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Notabiasedfan got ran out of here. I wasn't going to take his crap anymore. That's what happens when you come on here and trash talk all week then you can't back it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar