Congrats Amy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Up_KD, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Your emotional fan of the moment announcement to keep Mularkey because the Chiefs choked might've just closed the contender window.

YOU put the ball on his court by guaranteeing his job. He let Mariota run the team against KC because his job was on the line and the no-huddle changed the game. Want to guess how much no-huddle we ran yesterday after he knew he was unfireable? NONE. He went down his way. 1940s jumbo sets.

The decision to keep Robiskie is now his because he knows he's playing with house money. "So what if I keep Terry. What are you gonna do, fire me? After what you said last week?"

Please sell the team to someone that has an idea of what the hell they're doing. Someone that's willing to spend and not pocket $30M+ of cap space.

Congrats. Hope you're proud of yourself. New jerseys won't put butts to seats and neither will Mike's game balls.

• High Five High Five x 17
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Looks like my Sunday’s are free next season.

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

More cycling for me...

#3 Big TT, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. bupac

bupac Starter

Wow, if this is true than I'm probably not going to make much of an effort to watch next season

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. titan1207

titan1207 28 years bleeding blue

Next year will be my 29th year following the team. Not sure a season ending press conference has ever pushed my buttons like this one. Mularkey is all about himself first, his roommates at the retirement home (coaches) next and the players who he feels are HIS. He does not give a damn about the fans, even hinted at it during the press conference. Well let me tell you what Mike, go f,$ck yourself! Next year when the other AFC South teams are at full strength and YOU have a target on your back, let’s see how well your 1940’s offense dose. An absolute joke. I’m about done with this franchise. Never thought I would say that either.

• High Five High Five x 7
  6. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Not even an OC change. Jesus fkn Christ.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I've been following this team for three years now and I'm just in awe on how oblivious this organization is to the fan base. From the owner to the coaching staff. It's not an organization that has your pulse or is aware of the fan base feelings. I read the Titans on twitter. The same stuff comes out there. You can't tell me they DONT see this.

8. titan1207

titan1207 28 years bleeding blue

And this is squarely on Amy and Robinson if Mularkey rolls into next year with the same staff. Unacceptable.

• High Five High Five x 5
  9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

And the thumbing of the nose to the fans that goes on. The hire two years ago of Mularkey was thumbing of the nose to you all then. Mularkey did it again with his endorsement of Robiskie.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Until they actually announce anything, calm your **** fam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar