Rumor Confirmation Ramsey wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Agreed, wonder what it would cost to get him. He would help elevate the secondary immediately.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Honestly, if he wants to be here so bad - if - he shouldn't be extremely expensive.

3. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

My feelings on this is Ramsey as a DB is at a level that Butler is trying to get to. BUT.....as of late Butler has improved and is the better tackler. Looking at their stats from this year their is not much difference other than Butler has given up more yards. Ramsey is more shutdown than Butler but we really need an edge rusher more than Ramsey.Who knows, maybe Ramsey coming home might make him even better but sometimes what looks good doesn't make it so.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Via FA maybe. The cost to trade for him isn’t up to him, it’s up to Jax who invested a 1st and after playing pretty well, they probably have the trade value high.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

especially to a division rival... they would never trade him to us let's be real

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

unless they though "oh malcolm will be so useful for us"

7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

They cant afford Malcolm. It would take a 1st plus, and CB is not anywhere near high enough on our list of needs to do that.

8. Emipr77

Emipr77 Special Teams Standout

Are we really considering to bring this guy to the team? I f**ing hate him

Hope he stays on Jax till the end of his career so we can kick his ass twice every year.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah, bruh. Forum members have been in negotiations for weeks. I'm dogsittin for him Sunday. 520 is meal preppin' for him...

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar