Rumor Confirmation Ramsey wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

So, not considered a “locker room cancer”?
    I would think calling out the coaches is part of what reaffirms there is such a thing.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

BRING IT...don't SING IT.\

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

That's retarded. First of all, Most really good players aren't assholes. There's more Calvin Johnsons and Larry Fitzgeralds than TO's.

Second... bruh, you bragged about your undies in shout box the other day. And, you know, your signature exists. So let's not pretend you are some elite decorated athlete.

It's not some controversial statement to say that people in any endeavor perform better when they put the team first, pull in the same direction, and enjoy each others company. It's a waste of time to defend the claim, it is self evident. Its true in sports and it's true in the real world, neither of which you know anything about.

And that culture also isn't mutually exclusive with having good players. Case in point: Every talented team with a good culture ever.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Is tap dancing a sport?

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Anyway- Ramsey>>Butler. One guy doesn't destroy a locker room. A coach that lets one guy infect others is what destroys a locker room;

Hate to say it, but the Pats and Belichek are masters of curing locker room cancers. The Haynesworth a try- dumped his azz. Randy Moss- great success. Some guys just aren't worth the effort. And that value is determined by the quality of the coach who keeps the locker room where he wants. it.

I'd take Ramsey for Butler any day of the week.

#75 Riverman, Dec 10, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I wanted him at #1, to have him come to the Titans in his prime just for cap space would be amazing. Also, one thing I will give Mularkey credit for is fixing the culture. 1 top player coming in, isn't going to throw everything out of whack. I also feel Vrabel is the kind of guy who wouldn't let that happen.

If Ramsey wants to be a Titan, you sign the man, you need players like that. Not going to win without a bunch of choir boys, you need some swagger too.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'll admit, I haven't paid any attention to Ramsey outside of when I read about the bs he's always talking and watching Derrick Henry make him his *****...is the guy really any good?

Based on games versus the Titans and the few times I have watched other Jags games, he doesn't seem to live up to the hype.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's pretty clear that discipline is a top priority for our players. That doesn't sound like Ramsey. He's an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty waiting to happen . Plus he's always giving up outside contain against us and allowing Henry to destroy him. Basically, we beat them every single time because we do our jobs and don't shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties, while they do the opposite.

He'd be perfect for us, physically, but we have rough patches every year and he seems to be a drama queen who pours gasoline on the fire when things are going wrong. No thanks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

and now ramsey is demanding an extension or possibly a trade if he doesn't get one:

“Like I said, I’m going to let my agent and the front office handle that, but after what came out here, what was it five weeks ago or however many weeks ago it was, yeah I’m feeling like yeah, if y’all serious about that [a potential trade] not being real, then y’all need to make it happen,” Ramsey said. “If not, then maybe what came out five weeks ago will happen. We’ll see.”

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Bring him home

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar