Rumor Confirmation Ramsey wants to be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

For real.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

3. HurrayTitans!

I agree your don’t pay big money for CBs anymore but you pay for “the best” of what’s available. I’d like to hea some guys that can grab some takeaways.
    Andre dyson comes to mind as a guy that would get beat but still had the ability to get some INT provided some pass rush was there.

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Whatever weve got allocated to free agency needs to go heavily towards offense. JRob seems to grab two B-list free agents every year, and I'd much prefer an OL and WR to anything on defense, unless we are talking Suh or Lawrence.

5. HurrayTitans!

I think OL. I think WR is alright, Mariota needs to improve cause these guys are getting open. Sharpe and Taylor have shown their capable 2/3 with Davis as the stud. DW healthy helps, hopefully Jonnu comes back playing like he did right before the injury.

Need consistent pass rush. That DL needs some upgrades. Casey may be the only guy capable of winning 1 v 1 regularly. Plus, pass rush helps cover up deficiencies like butler.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's a real thing for people that never played sports. lol

Breaking news: Most really great players are assholes and talk a lot. WHOOAAA STAY AWAY FROM GOOD PLAYERS! LOCKER ROOM CANCERS!!!

Play well. Nobody cares about how you are in the locker room. Despite what John Clayton may tell you.

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

I think it’s certainly over exaggerated but I think it is a thing. TO and Brandon Marshall we’re traveling pro bowlers. They played well just about everywhere but clearly there was some reason not to keep them. Also have rumor about their locker room behavior.

Richie incognito seems to have a history that says otherwise too.

I really think they almost have to go out of their way to be a problem in the locker room. Bill romanowski definitely teetered on that line.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

you have never played a sport...hush

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Still waiting for you to play me in anything but bicycle.

Would torch you in in any sport.

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Deuce Wayne

I think a lot of this is that these players call coaches out, also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar